This page lists the College's salary scales and associated gross costs.
Professional, technical and operational services, and learning
Clinical academic and research nurses
Clinical academic staff
- Clinical staff not holding consultant contracts
- Clinical staff not holding consultant contracts (old scales), for staff at South Kensington, St Mary's, Royal Brompton, Hammersmith and Charing Cross.
- Consultant Clinical Academics - new appointments
- Doctors in training (Clinical Research Fellows)
- On-call availability supplement
- Clinical excellence, distinctions and discretionary points for consultants
- Clinical pay banding
Research nurses- agenda for change scales
Casual worker rates and College worker rate
- Gross costs for 2022-23 will be provided once available.
For advice on how to calculate projected salaries or other queries relating to the gross costs of employment please contact your local Faculty Finance Officer or equivalent.
This privacy notice explains how Imperial College London (the College, we, our, us) collects, uses and shares (or "processes") personal data of staff (including workers such as casual workers), prospective staff (i.e. job applicants), visiting academics and researchers, honoraries and secondees (you, your), and your rights in relation to the personal data we hold.